Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone enjoyed the Lapland pictures and videos! :)
I will not be having anything to write until later next week because I am currently waiting in the Helsinki airport for my flight home. I will be back in Finland on Monday afternoon/evening.
I am going home for my grandfather's funeral, as I'm sure most of you are aware. But I have a favor to ask of everyone. If you go to the Alzheimer's Association website, www.alz.org and click on "write" on the homepage, it will take you to a letter that will be sent to the congress reps of your state. This letter is explaining why funding for Alzheimer's research should not be cut again this year. You can simply send the letter as it is or add or delete anything you want. I have sent one a few weeks ago and my parents have also. If you have the time to send one yourself, it would be great!
Love, Erin

1 comment: