Monday, January 12, 2009

First Foreign Class

I had my first class today, it was Strategic Management. Most people in my class are Finnish and there are only a few exchange students. My profressor speaks very good english, so he is easy to understand. Tomorrow I will start my survivaly finnish language course. Those will be the only 2 classes I have for January and February. I will be taking 8 classes this semester but only about 2 or 3 a month, since their classes run anywhere from 4 to 12 weeks and new ones start each month.

The top 4 pictures are of the city center. The top two are at about 2:00pm, that is how dark it is. In the bottom pictures, one is the view from my apartment window and my bedroom.








1 comment:

  1. Erin: I was looking at your pictures again and I noticed your bed looks like a cot instead of a bed. I hope it is comfortable cuz it doesn't look very comfortable, but I know you will make do. I love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete